- President: Manage the Cambridge branch, the Cambridge committee, find potential future clients and make sure the projects are running well.
- Vice-president: Help the President run and monitor the various projects of our branch.
- Treasurer: Help manage our finances.
- Secretary: Help the president and Vice president with (deleted) various internal administrative tasks
- Insight Manager: Manage our insight project for (deleted) 1st and 2nd year students
- IT Manager: Keep our Website and Email list running.
- Marketing and Alumni Manager: Keep our clients and alumni up to date on our most recent developments.
- Human Resource Manager: Manage our recruiting and team selection process for our projects
Get in touch with us if you would like to find out more information about these different roles. We are looking for people who are interested in consulting, enjoy teamwork, are willing to learn, and are not just doing it because it will help their CV, but because they believe in our idea of giving students an insight into consulting.
with the role(s) you are interested in, a description of your motivation, and your CV before 10th of April 2015.
Your CCN Cambridge committee